The balanced rotating assembly (typically includes crankshaft, pistons, rings, connecting rods, rod bearings, and balancer) featured in this engine:
• 3.750" stroke cast/steel crank
• 5.7" forged rods with ARP rod bolts
• 9½ to 1 compression hypereutectic pistons
More special features of this engine include:
• Seasoned 4-bolt main block with one piece rear main seal to prevent oil leaks
• Deck head gasket surface on block to ensure a good seal
• New Hydraulic flat tappet cam and performance value springs that work with stock computer.
• TBI heads get magnafluxed for cracks, thermal cleaned, and steelabrated. All new guides, 1.94"Int/1.500"Exh valves, 3-angle valve job, and new high performance 1.250" springs setup to match cam
• New Screw-in rocker studs so they can't pull out
• Both head gasket surfaces get resurfaced to ensure a good long-lasting seal
• New Seal Power Molley rings
• New Double row timing set
• New High volume oil pump big pickup screen and steel drive shaft and steel guide
• New 1-pc design molded rubber oil pan gasket with load limiters to prevent over-tightening and higher temperature resistance than standard cork-rubber gaskets
• New Brass expansion plugs
• New Edelbrock Performer aluminum intake manifold for TBI only
• All parts are painted separately before assembly for that show quality look
• No need for a special flywheel or flexplate like other 383's you see, this engine is balanced so that you can reuse the flywheel or flexplate off of your 1987½-1995. 305 or 350
This engine comes completely assembled with oil pan, chrome bowtie timing cover, harmonic balancer, chrome valve covers at no extra charge, and an Edelbrock aluminum TBI intake manifold.
This engine is custom built from start to finish in our state of the art facility by professionals that take pride in their work to guarantee that you get a top quality engine the first time!.
This engine is covered by a 12 month, 12,000 mile written warranty.
(There is no warranty when using a Blower, Turbo, Super Charger or NOS)
If you have any questions regarding this item please call us at
ENGINE HOUSE INC. & Performance Engines
1-800-797-6330 OR (602) 265-2752 Mon-Fri 7:00AM to 5:00PM Sat. 10:00-2:00 MST
NOTE: Arizona does not observe Daylight Savings Time
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here at ENGINE HOUSE PERFORMANCE ENGINES we have over 31 years experience in building top quality affordable, streetable, performance engines.
Bidding starts at only $2995.00 or "Buy it Now" for $3295.00. AZ residents add 8.3% tax. No core required!
Buyer to pay actual shipping costs. If you are a resident of the Continental USA and use "Buy it Now" you will get FREE shipping to your home or business address that is accessible by a tractor trailer rig! This is a retail savings of $200.00 to $600.00 in professional crating and shipping costs!
International shipping available, please contact us.
TERMS OF PAYMENT:
• Money orders or cashier checks
• Personal or company check (Takes 10 business days to clear bank before merchandise will be shipped)
• Send to:
Engine House Inc.
4015 n. Black Canyon Hwy.
Phoenix, AZ 85015
• VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS
- We are able to take your credit card orders over the phone! Just call (602) 3265-2752 Mon-Fri 7:00am - 5:00pm Sat. 10:00 - 2:00 MST
- If you are already a verified member of PayPal you may use this convenient method of payment
Note: Can take 3-4 days to become verified for large ticket items
Pay me securely with any major credit card through PayPal!